Welcome to Crosby.UK - The Home of all things Crosby!

Mobile Application - We need your help!

As the Crosby.uk site progresses, we are looking to develop a mobile application for iPhone and andriod for this site. This will be a free app that you can download, install and use it in the same way as accessing it from a computer, although not every feature can be developed right now.

So we can prioritise features, I wondered, what are your thoughts about a mobile app, should we have one, would you use it and what features should it have? Also, tell us type of device you have, like iPhone 4s, 5, , Samsung S3, S4, etc?
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
Hey matty

iPhone5 -would be great to use app on it. if its free then how would it pay for itself?

features, well as much as possible but everything that site does on your phone would be brill. Love the check into business thingy as that will really help businesses and visitors to area can check into shops etc so works as free advert for them. Also like ability to upload photo from app onto site so can take photos of area and send them up into this site without need for computer etcc

G.
Thanks Gerard,

the app would be free of charge to download and use etc. Features, we would have to see what we can include, but hopefully most from the top menu items.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience
I like the idea of this. Can you do most things on the site from it? taking picture of crosby on the move and uploading them to here would be great for the summer to save taking the camera and having to upload it myself via computer!

be great to see main page from it,i.e updates on what others have posted etc.